Monday, September 22, 2008

POWERFUL!

We finally got our power back yesterday afternoon!  It was a LONG seven days going without electricity!  I didn't realize how much sleep I lost until I slept in my comfy room with the air conditioner on and my fan full blast last night.  Ahhh... just wonderful.
The silver lining of it all is that Chris was able to work from Louisville last week because of everything happening.  It was wonderful having him home.  Plus, we spent a LOT of time talking and planning all things baby since we couldn't entertain ourselves with the TV or internet.  We spent some good quality family time, just the four of us (Guinness included).  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It can't believe you all were without power that long. Your more of a trooper than me...I would've stayed in a hotel!!