Tuesday, October 14, 2008

She's almost here!

We spent this weekend getting ready for Riess!  EVERYONE has been asking about the nursery and it is certainly getting there.  We worked on it all weekend and I worked on it on both my days off this week.  It is no small task, and there is still a lot to do!  

           
Chris worked hard on putting our infant swing together.  Riess will LOVE it! What a great daddy.

She continues to swing around in my belly!  Here's my latest belly picture.


           
So.... TADA!  Here's the nursery!  I tried to get pics from every angle.


                

          
And, like I said, Guinness thinks this is HIS room.  He loves the comfy rug and can consistently be found lounging in there when I'm not even in there.  I'm sure he's thinking, "finally!  my own room!"  I just hope he's a big brother who likes to share!

                        

We're still waiting on our window treatments to come in and a few odds and ends here and there, but I absolutely LOVE it!  I hope Riess does too!  

By the way, my doctor's appointment yesterday went really well.  I met with the nurse practitioner (Dr. Buck was delivering a baby, he's not out of town ... I made sure to ask!)  She said I am still not dilated, but very "thinned out."  She said Riess' head is right there, ready to go.  And she said it looks like since I'm so thinned out, when I do start dilating, it should go fairly quickly.  So that's good news.  

By the way, she estimates Riess is already at the 7 pound mark... and expects her to be at least 8 pounds by the time I deliver!!!!  BIG GIRL on the way!  

I'll keep you posted!



5 comments:

Courtney said...

Lovely. It is absolutely adorable. Now, will you come do mine???? Love you all.

Courtney said...

Hey, one of my three passwords worked. !!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelsey~
The room is adorable! She is going to love it. Riess is lucky to have such good parents! Hope to meet her on one of my visits home to KY.

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Kelsey, Her room is the cutest thing ever!! Can't wait to see pics of her!

Laura Camic

Anonymous said...

Good to see Guinness!!!

Boomer