Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bigger Baby picture



I've heard from several people who wanted to see a bigger picture of Riess from our ultrasound. This is the best picture we have from our last ultrasound. This is actually a picture I took OF the picture they printed out at the office. So it isn't the best quality, but you can see her little face. The good news is that I just found out at my last appointment that we get another ultrasound when I'm at 36 weeks! (I was told before I could only have the one)
So, by then, we'll have a GREAT sneak peak inside there to see what she'll look like on the outside.
She continues to be a wiggle worm! She kept me up a lot of Friday night with her hopping around. I think she was happy to hear her dad's voice again, since he got home that night.
From the feel of it, I think she could join "A Chorus Line" by next season!

1 comment:

G-Mamma Jane said...

I had so much fun spending four days with Riess and her mommy.

Riess feels like she is planning to be a contender for a future casting of CHORUS LINE. I guess the performing gene runs pretty strong in our family. (Chris, get ready for lots of recitals!)

We had fun sorting through many options for our little one's new bedroom. I'm pretty sure Kelsey has narrowed it down enough that we can get started at last. (G-Daddy Charlie, don't worry, the walls won't be orange .... probably a very pretty shade of coral!)

Kelsey is doing really well....starting to waddle a little as baby is getting LOTS bigger. Tears are being held to a minimum, but then, what do I know? I'm menopausal, so we're not exactly good medicine for each other!

I got to hear baby's heart beat at the latest doctor's appointment ...what a thrill that was for G-Momma!