Monday, July 7, 2008

Week 22



So I'm fairly impressed with myself for actually loading up some pictures to this blog.  I really didn't think I could do it.  But it is looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.
So this week baby is kicking a lot!  It's fun (and a little creepy) to feel her moving around in there.  Chris can feel her kicking too when he feels my belly.  And if she's kicking really hard, you can see my stomach actually move.
I think my belly button is close to popping out ... I'm not sure when that actually happens.
This weekend, for the 4th of July, we went to a BBQ and got to hang out with lots of friends... one couple brought their 4 month old baby!  How adorable was Caroline?!  She was so teeny tiny, and holding her got us both excited about holding our own little one soon!  That's about the size our little Riess will be for this Thanksgiving.  We have a whole new excitement for the holidays this year!


6 comments:

chelseascott13 said...

Kels! How exciting. I love the name! The picture of the three girls is great...what a fun time for you all to experience and be able to share. Hope all is well. We'll have to do dinner soon!!
Chels

Waller11 said...

Love the site cuz! Great idea...I will follow intently. Give Chris my best. btw, have you all figured out T-giving plans? Where you are going to be, etc? Talk soon.
Love,
Graham

Megan said...

This is so exciting! Great idea, and you look amazing...so cute preggers :) Miss you lots! Megs

Friday After 5 said...

Kelsey,

Great site! Will be great to keep up with you, Chris and Riess.

Love, Dad

Unknown said...

So cute Kels! I love the site! It is so exciting to be updated on everything with baby Reiss! The picture of you three is adorable. Miss you and tell Chris I said hello!

G-Mamma Jane said...

I already LOVE little baby Jane Riess (current name)...but how could I not when I love her parents so much?

Your G-Momma Jane