Sunday, July 6, 2008

WELCOME!

This is my first time blogging... I got this great idea from a work colleague to post all things to do with the new baby coming into the world this November. So this will be a blog for "Baby Starks." We will post our pictures and going-ons in her life here so our friends and family can keep up with our latest addition.
I'm hoping to get in the habit of taking many pictures when she arrives! I'll post a few when I can of her in my belly.
But here's the wrap up... I'm five months pregnant (week 21) with our first baby! We found out on June 17 (our 2 year anniversary!) that it will be a baby girl.
We are still debating names, but our favorite as of now is Jane "Riess" Starks. She will go by Riess.
We both love the name. It is Chris' middle name, his maternal grandmother's maiden name. The spelling is different, but it sounds just like Reese. We both googled "Riess Starks" and found there is no one else with that name out there! She's already an original!
Forgive me as I'm learning this blogging thing. There may be technical difficulties! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Friday After 5 said...

Dear Papaya Mama,

Hope you had a great morning show today and that you are finding the extra energy that I read about on your blog today.

Hi to Chris and Guiness. Hope you three have a great Saturday evening!

Love,

Dad