Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Day at the Zoo


My days off work this week were definitely more fun than usual!  Courtney, Ashley, Hillary and Parker came up to Louisville to visit for two days.  We had a fun day at the zoo, followed by dinner, ice cream and a good old-fashioned slumber party.  Here are some pictures:

                                                          
Us preggo gals had to take a break after walking around the zoo!


Hillary and Parker were our tour guides... they knew everything about every animal we saw.  
I think they should look into summer jobs at the zoo.



We had a delish dinner, and Hillary got to bring her new friend, MOJO, she took home with her from the zoo.

My favorite part was Scotty the baby elephant!  Made me think of my own little one!  Of course, let's hope she's not THAT big at one year old!




No comments: