Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Visiting



Jamie Wellman came to Louisville and brought Riess a sweet gift!  She will have the cutest little tootsies in town with these precious socks/shoes.  Incase you can't see them well, they are baby socks that look like little Mary Janes.  They have pink beads and bows on the back.  What else for my little twinkle toes?




Later that week (and forgive me, I'm far behind on blogging...), I went back to Owensboro to visit the fam.  Mom took new pics of me with the ever-growing belly.  This was me at six months:

And Mom and I couldn't leave out our OTHER babies when we were going on and on about Baby Riess...
Unfortunately, Rizzo is in the hospital this week.  She's not doing too well.  She is 13 years old, believe it or not!  She's still fairly frisky for a woman of her age.  She's getting some fluids in the animal hospital this week and mom hopes she will be back at home by Friday.  We'll keep you posted.


No comments: